AADHAR stands for Association for Advanced Dental Health and Research.
The purpose of AADHAR is:
- AADHAR provides a platform for young budding dental professionals to share their scientific/clinical experiences with the fraternity at large.
- AADHAR organize scientific programs to gain advance knowledge in Dental Clinical Sciences by inviting Guest Speakers of National and international repute.
- AADHAR promote new advances in dental material sciences, equipments, for the benefit of dental professionals.
- AADHAR encourage research activity among the UG dental students, PG students and faculty.
- AADHAR undertake or be a part of dental health awareness programs to benefit the society at large.
- AADHAR publish a Scientific Journal documenting the scientific work in our region.